Wednesday, February 25, 2015

(#145-2 February 25 2015. I love written words with a passion that my words alone cannot describe. Maybe, I should ask Lucy to photograph them.. Can one photograph words? Can one adequately describe a photo? Perhaps we do need both at that.

I’M AMAZED HOW MUCH PLEASURE I GET FROM GOOD PHOTOGRAPHY

VICTOR - SHOT BY MICK - WEBSITE 1

SOMETIMES I TRY TO ANALYZE. MOSTLY, I JUST ENJOY

BRIGHTON BY MY TALENTED SISTER, LUCY AYETTEY

MY NIECE, LUCY’S DAUGHTER, FAITH

FAITH AND MY SISTER, LUCY

Lucy took the top picture. I’m not sure about the other two. They lack her distinctive editorial style. However, the subject matter is so attractive, I thought I would include them.

I hope to get back to photography one of these days. I miss it.

VOR words c.100


No comments:

Post a Comment